kirstywileman

Dining room colour decisions

Kirsty Pollard
7 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hi. Lost my way a bit with our dining room. South facing so a bright room. Not sure whether to go really light, off white, if so can you suggest a nice colour? A mid grey? Again any suggestions? Or I love juniper ash from the little green co but fear it would be too dark. Wondering whether to paint whole wall with wood burner dark and rest white or is that not so popular now? Or whether to have a picture rail with juniper ash below and white above? Also we have just been given a wooden fire surround. Not sure whether to go for it.and paint same colour as walls? And re blinds, would you go with white wooden blinds? Thanks in advance for your advice. K ps excuse the play mat and shelves will be de cluttered :)

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.