e_anderton

Our new kitchen!

e_anderton
7 years ago
Help! We have bought a cream shaker kitchen for our new house to replace the current early 1970's green melamine kitchen!
I don't have any current photos but have attached the proposed layout plans. I would really like a recycled glass worktop or a polished concrete worktop (definitely not wood as in the plans). Although my husband wants to go for a dark grey or black worktop. I am not convinced as I think it could be dark and a bit too safe. I haven't found any colours in either of the above materials that woo me.

Also am not sure of whether to go for a light oak floor (feels more practical with two small children) or something like this ( http://www.harveymaria.co.uk/Floor-Range/Neisha-Crosland/Parquet-Turquoise) which I love in so many different colours. The room has two sizeable windows that are north and East facing. I am really unsure of the colour scheme though and would really appreciate any advice on anything as feeling particularly uncreative at the moment!!!

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.