hibanajib

Are Ghost dining chairs dated or timeless?

Hiba Lee
7 years ago
Hi everyone, after redecorating, our current dining area in the open plan living/kitchen/dining room needs a new table and chairs. Ideally I'd like a child friendly glass topped table (worried about pedestal styles in case they tip over when leant on) and low backed chairs (so the kids could watch cartoons sometimes)... I found a table I like, would like to pair it with 8 ghost dining chairs (with armrests). To add a splash of colour I'm thinking of adding some bright cushions to each chair, for comfort... My husband thinks ghost chairs are a dated look, but wouldn't they be timeless? If not ghost, what other chairs could you recommend please (easy to wipe clean please)? Thank you for any advice!

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.