How often do you dedicate time to gardening?
10 years ago
On a daily basis (green fingers!)
Few times a week
Once a week
Fortnightly
About once a month
I don't dedicate any time to gardening
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (10)
- 10 years ago
Related Discussions
How often do you have a takeaway?
Comments (13)My wife loves cooking and is a fabulous cook so I'm lucky, she can cook any meals. Previous experiences mean we never order in and because we live out in the sticks I'd doubt anyone would deliver this far out....See MoreHow often do you clean your mattress?
Comments (8)Hello Emmeline, I too wash my mattress protector, along with all the linens every week and air the mattress weekly... However when thoughts turn to mattresses and bed bugs, it pays to remember our entire bodies are literally infested with microorganisms. Of those, are such things as follicle mites on our eyelids, several types that live on our faces etc. They are in fact benefic to our existence and while people scratch their heads at the mention of a creepy crawly, we really aren't getting away from them.. So while a clean mattress is a must.. It's a far more reassuring thought to have a shower or two! (Especially if you have studied these and looked at them under the microscOpe! :))...See MoreHow often do you use your dining room table?
Comments (19)In a lot of cases, I suspect the answer would be for the same reason you do eat at a table - it's what people generally grew up doing, it's what they're used to doing and, being part of the television generation, it's just too convenient to do otherwise. Ironically, I don't tend to watch very much television at all, except when I'm sat, tray in lap, eating ... Another possibility is that not everyone has the space for a permanent formal dining table, and use one with fold-down leaves, for example, which can be hidden away behind an armchair, or somesuch, and wheeled out requiring the moving of other furniture) for special occasions - entertaining, or xmas dinner. For my own part, it's a combination of familiarity, and the fact that it's simply more comfortable to sit in an armchair, or on a sofa, tray on lap, even if I don't bother putting the television on....See MoreHow often do you eat in your living room?
Comments (33)I eat every meal at a table, not in front of the TV. Right now the only table happens to be in the dining room but it's been in my lounge in past homes (and I've lived alone in London so some lounges have been minuscule and been the ONLY room). I don't usually eat alone but if I am I may occasionally flip through a magazine, but I have always eaten at some form of a table and there is never a TV on. I wouldn't use the term vulgar but balancing a plate while watching tv, especially while eating with others isn't how I'd like to enjoy my meals, my family/friends or my TV. Simple pleasures....See More- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years agolast modified: 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago





Joanna Biddolph