House extension, interior design dilemma
10 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (6)
- 10 years ago
Related Discussions
Help with 3D Interior, garden and kerb appeal DESIGN of our extension and renovation
Comments (9)I did set up account on Qtect, I am not sure the service offering at QTect provides the adequate level of interactivity for me to submit a detailed design brief. Good sales pitch though, but I am not sure I would be able to set and convey my expectations however the propective designers budgetary need is already baselined right from the onset, which equates to a one way street, what if the 3 options (from all the designer proposals) are all rubbish, I am not sure it is a good idea to commit to paying for work that does not involve focused consultation....See Morereferb existing house and new extension interior design
Comments (5)Having a blank canvas is very exciting and can be a bit daunting at times, however this is your chance to explore not only the interior possibilities but also yourself and what you like. If you don't want to hire an interior designer and have time then spend some time on pintrest and make your own concepts. Here is our inspirations: http://bit.ly/1l7XkPs or you can check our Blog for inspirations and current trends http://bit.ly/1l7XkPs. Having been involved in Interior Design for many years I always use a simple formula: pick art you love and want on your walls and you will know what colours you can use in the room and what style furniture and accessories you will need :) GOOD LUCK!!...See MoreHouse extension dilemma..help!
Comments (9)You meant opening it up like this? Could be a nice idea (open conversation area, short walk to the table), but still leaves the centre of the house somewhat unused? A sofa and tv could go there just fine, but it'll never be a bedroom for example. Not suggesting you should focus on far future scenarios, I'm simply trying to envision functions, practicality and such....See Moredesign and build side extension and garden, also interior
Comments (4)HI Neil, We can help! have a look at some of our extension/Garden designs on our profile or have a look at our design sides website: https://www.buildview.co.uk/, we do everything online and in CGI/VR including fitting out the interiors, so any mistakes are caught before the build starts.. happy to answer any questions whilst you lead up to appointing designers. Thank you, the extraordinary team....See More- 10 years agoLibby Kemp thanked Kitchenpod - Temporary Kitchen Hire (Home use)
- 10 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 9 years ago




Jonathan