Colour advice please!!!
9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (39)
- 9 years ago
Related Discussions
Front door colour advice please !
Comments (9)Ultimately the question is how do you want to feel when you open your front door? What impression do you want to give to guests, friends and family anyone who comes to your door? Colours all have different meanings to each of us. A bright yellow door signifies happiness and bubbly personality but that may not be for you if you want to an elegant feel to your front door. So it all comes down to how you want your home to feel? Uplifting, elegant, bright?...See MoreCurtain colour advice please
Comments (28)Your room looks lovely and the wallpaper is soft and pretty, perfect for a bedroom. If the company the paper is from do fabric in the same print that would look great for the windows and would make the scheme cohesive. It wouldn’t be too much as you have only papered one wall. I wouldn’t have short curtains though but roman blinds with thick interlining to make them look luxurious and provide insulation. I wouldn’t use navy at all, I think the green in the paper is a lovely soft colour and would be better for cushions etc. If you can’t get the matching fabric then use that green or the pale blue for the windows. As long as you stick to the shades in the paper it will all come together....See MoreColour advice Please
Comments (2)I’m not sure that would go, but then I am very traditional in my decor style. I prefer my ceiling white or off white which seems to make a wall colour shine. I’ve seen Hague Blue walls with Wimborne White above the picture rail and ceiling and I think it’s stunning. The picture below has Cabbage White on the ceiling. I’m sure others will disagree on here, but you did ask!...See Morebathroom trim colour advice please
Comments (3)Thank you for your comment. That was the closest colour I could find unfortunately. I’ve seen there are Trim paints so maybe if it doesn’t look right I could always paint over it 🤔...See More- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
























daniellehinves83