ruth_brooksbank

Curtain colour advice please

Ruth Brooksbank
3 years ago

Hi all,Just decorated our main bedroom and can't decide on colour for curtains. Original thought was a soft navy, which picks out colour in wallpaper, but slight concern that it may be too much of a contrast against pale blue walls? Other choice is pale grey , as carpet is that colour, but nothing else in the room is. Built in wardrobes and furniture are white.I've draped some throws near the window to give an idea of how it might look (obviously, drapes aren't lined like curtains would be).Any thoughts appreciated, thanks.Is this rWallpaper

Just decorated our main bedroom and can't decide on colour for curtains. Original thought was a soft navy, which picks out colour in wallpaper, but slight concern that it may be too much of a contrast against pale blue walls? Other choice is pale grey , as carpet is that colour, but nothing else in the room is. Built in wardrobes and furniture are white.

I've draped some throws near the window to give an idea of how it might look (obviously, drapes aren't lined like curtains would be).

Any thoughts appreciated, thanks.

Is this too dark when not near wallpaper?

Wallpaper

Comments (28)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.