buki_o

I need help - master en-suite

Bee O
16 days ago

I have tried and all the options just don’t feel right.

We have a long and thin master and don’t judge us but between the two of us, we need about 6m of wardrobe space. If we had an open space, how would you lay it out?

Options I’ve considered include

• en-suite at the end accessed via walk in wardrobe area with partitions separating both. This feels most claustrophobic

• en-suite at the end with partition but open dressing area. This would let in the most light as we avoid having two solid partitions

• wardrobes running alongside one wall with shower and bath in opposite wall - this maximises dual aspect but I can’t think of how to make it look nice.

Help please

I just don’t want feel hedged in in the master or feel like we’ve lost the benefit of light from the dual aspect windows. This room has bothered me and I can’t seem to crack it to my satisfaction.

The room is 8600 by 3200.

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.