nsamijo

Master bedroom - help please!

nsamijo
7 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hello talented folks, We just moved into a new house development. Just before they completed the bedrooms we decided at the last minute to reunite 2 rooms originally planned to make one large master bedroom with ensuite. As a result we have a room of 5mx 6m with windows on both sides which looks very dull. We also had a mini partition of 1.20m by the entrance of the room that creates a small entry hall / corridor and protects the view from the bed. Having spent lots of time (and money) on the other areas, I must say we are having a design blocage and can't quite decide on what to do with this room- additional storage around the bed? dresser? desk? lounge chairs? curtains, rugs, lamps? and each inspiration picture just add to the confusion. So we are looking for fresh ideas and advice to make it a more cozy. We like neutral colours, and contemporary design and want to keep our very comfy king bed. (size is 180x200cm) Below are the layout plans as well as a few pictures on how it looks like currently. there are 2 lights with switches but the power plugs are on the wall on the left where the bed currently is- so the other option to change the position of the bed closer to the closet area requires some electrical fixes to have plugs etc... Any suggestions ideas to decorate it and make it warm would be very much welcome. thanks in advance for your time and help!!! current layout

layout option entry into theroom

entrance

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.