Any non-bespoke kitchens like these? Painted, in-frame, shaker.
9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (57)
- 9 years ago
Related Discussions
Kitchen dilemmas: Bamboo worktops with cream painted in-frame shaker?
Comments (1)Hi, All of what you have suggested should work well... good colour combination and yes, the bamboo worktops should be less maintenance to those made of oak. As for the sink, white shouldn't cause any problems with the colour in the room. The picture below may have a black granite worktop, but the drip rail and the units are similar colours to what you are planning to work with. Hope that helps - Best of luck! Regards, Bené - SA Designs...See MoreSorry - Another Shaker kitchen question? Which company??
Comments (9)Having just gone through exactly the same process and spent literally hours trawling the internet, visiting showrooms and speaking to companies on the phone we ended up ordering with Unfitted from Moreton-in -Marsh. Other companies we considered were deVOL (rather expensive!) and Main kitchen company in York. Unfitted pricing is very comparable to Evie Willow and a bit more than Shaker Kitchen Company, however they have a showroom you can go and view the cabinetry. They are also super, super helpful, nothing is too much trouble and they will come out for free and help with designs, ideas etc. Ask for Mark the owner....See MoreKitchen layout assistance needed
Comments (11)Hi Craig, DeVol certainly make beautiful kitchens and I know it was one of the options that we looked at earlier this year when we were choosing a kitchen. My experience was certainly that they weren't the cheapest by quite a way. Might just be worth checking you're comparing like for like as with DeVol we found that worktops, sinks etc were all on top, where as at first glance the Maison du Monde ones look like that comes included? I am presuming you are happy with joints in the worktops, as they units would come with the stone on top already? This is a post from a few weeks ago but you may find it useful as discusses a few options if you like the DeVol / shaker look. https://www.houzz.co.uk/discussions/4472495/any-non-bespoke-kitchens-like-these-painted-in-frame-shaker Best wishes, Claire...See MoreDIY-Kitchens Bespoke (F&B Railings)
Comments (17)I used Little and Greene's Flat Oil Eggshell and the Two fussy blokes rollers. I did a TON of research and it was very straight forward because all of the hard work was already done in the priming. I am not sure if DIY would let you purchase the units primed, might be worth asking. They offered it to us as an option to make it right. We had paid for the kitchen before their paint line failed and they didn't informed us. By the time we came to choose our delivery date they realised that they cannot fulfil the order. So they offered us a discount and a ready to paint primed kitchen. I took my time and was impressed on the finish I achieved, my neighbour a professional painter decorator was on stand by in case I messed it up, he was impressed with the results too. It definitely gave me the confidence to do it again, BUT saying all of that the factory spray finish is amazing so I would choose that if I had the option. I have no doubt in my mind that you will love the quality and the colour match, most people I stalk on Insta are well pleased but I understand of course that this is just hear say and the importance of seeing a sample....See More- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago























minnie101