Glitter wall and dressing room
9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (9)
- 9 years ago
Related Discussions
Dress room waredrobes
Comments (10)I'd put the day bed in the opposite corner behind the door going lengthwise to the window. The day bed will be too high for the low window and may look odd. Plus, i think the change will allow for better wardrobe and drawer space. As it is going to double up as a guest bedroom, do you really want all of your stuff on show with open shelving? I'd maybe try the Ikea Pax system, easy to buy what you want and fairly easy to construct, but i would have doors. You have to decide between walk in wardrobe or bedroom with wardrobes. Alternatively, maybe consider a high bed with wardrobes and storage underneath with extra on the other walls. By having something purpose built it will allow for more versatility and more floor space. They certainly don't have to be childlike these days. I'd post dimensions if i were you,...See MoreTime to move on to the hallway.
Comments (19)Well, still nothing to report, and we are absolutely no further forward on deciding the paint colours. Last night I went into Homebase after work yet again for a couple more testers - put them up, nahhhhh. This hallway has been a complete nightmare from start to finish and I wish that we'd left it well alone. I suppose in the long-run it'll be worth it, but I'm finding it really hard to muster up any enthusiasm on it now - it's been dragging on for months. @OnePlan: Yeah, I would consider laying the stair runner myself for sure, it's not the laying that was the issue, it was the fact it'd been cut wrong that's the problem, and it looked stupid. However, at the moment, the sooner this room is done the better, I just want to see the back of it, so as the carpet place do the service, I'll happily pay a professional to do it in an afternoon, rather than me spending any more time on it. Also, I have a terrible terrible habit of injuring myself whenever I come into contact with Carpet Grippers. No matter how long or short, removing them from the floor, moving them from the floor to the rubbish container, or even from the rubbish container into the dustbin - my hands always look like I've been attacked with a cheese grater. Seriously, I am 100% certain, that at some point in time when carpet grippers are involved I will need a plaster! @Carolina: Oh don't you worry about that, I've got some scrap paper and a head-full of ideas. Another project is forthcoming (may start this weekend actually) involving an area to the side of our house currently used for dumping things (1m.80 across the back and 2m.24 to the front) Separate thread incoming :)...See MoreBox room office / dressing room
Comments (17)It is great that you have created a room whereby you have gained new skills and created something that is loved. Love the floor and your wardrobes.Well done, a lovely room....See MoreHelp needed to redesign master bedroom, en- suite and dressing room
Comments (4)Hi Emily, here are some pictures This is the corridor, we have tried to show the step back between the two walls, there is 877mm behind the mirrored doors. This is the end of the bedroom we proposed moving the bathroom to This end is where we thought the dressing area could go, blocking the first door from the corridor. We have taken down the stud wall that used to divide the room. En-suite which we proposed combining with corridor to make bedroom with door from landing at far end of en-suite. Any ideas would be gratefully received as we are going round in circles with our ideas. Thanks Amanda...See More- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago













Corrie Strahan