jess_in_wales

Kitchen refresh!

Jess w
7 years ago

Hi

our kitchen is in need of a bit of a freshen up and it's not to our taste. It's probably 10 years old and put in by previous owners. Unfortunately our max spend is 1k (ideally less).

we were thinking of either changing the floor tiles or cabinet doors as a cheap ish update.

The appliances and worktop are staying.

problem at the moment is there a blue ish tiled floor, dark orange wood effect doors, black work top and black tiles/splash back. It feels too mix match. It obviously needs a re paint too!

we now have a lovely farmhouse kitchen table which will be in there. I want a dresser or cabinet or something too (2nd hand). I like open shelving so was wondering peoples feelings on that too.

any help would be great as don't know what's best to focus on! (The photo with pink wall is old- just to show the range cooker). The other wall not shown is just plain wall with nothing it radiator on.

Thanks

Comments (16)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.