aodcomms

Kitchen paint refresh

aodcomms
2 years ago

Hi there. We're refreshing our kitchen paintwork. We really like the green walls (currently Colourtrend Schoolroom Green) so haven't strayed too far with Colourtrend Nettle Soup which is similar but a bit more zingy. We're going to paint the pine breakfast bar and cupboard frames Colourtrend Natterjack to contrast and the pantry door ivory, same as trim and window frames. Also considering subway tile for cooker wall rising to height of fridge to break up this high wall, possibly topped with shallow shelf running the full length. Floor tiles, countertops, trim and cupboard doors will stay as is. Feels like the safe option. Just wondering if we're missing a trick here and should consider a whole new colour palette? Thanks!!

Comments (12)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.