House in France - what to do with the kitchen
9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (15)
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
Related Discussions
What practical feature/item do you secretly crave for your house?
Comments (98)Lights which automatically turn on when I enter a room (especially in the kitchen and in the hallway from the bedroom to the bathroom) and lights inside my wardrobes (especially inside the one in the bedroom: I often get up earlier than my hubby, and it may be still dark outside, and I don't want to wake him up while I'm looking for my stockings)....See MoreWhat do kitchen showrooms do with their ex display kitchens ?
Comments (1)https://www.theusedkitchencompany.com/product-category/kitchens-for-sale/?view=all...See MoreIdeas on what to do with kitchen/dining room at rear of house
Comments (15)I agree with stealing the hall into the open plan space - although that might involve steels if there are supporting walls. I;d also put the kitchen where the dining is and keep the solid section of wall where the soil pipe is - incorporate it into the kitchen design - have a big picture window in the kitchen side of the room and then open up the dining/lounge side with big patio/bifold doors. that should minimise moving soil pipes/drainage and make more of the space. I'd also close off the doors into the lounge (from current dining) so that kitchen cabinets can go there....See Moresouth of France home layout
Comments (42)Sgander I have the boldest, reddest Persian rug ever in my sitting room but the Cromarty walls tone it down, and most of my accessories are green and cream as I like to keep the room calm. The rugs I’ve shown you are very calm, despite the pattern, so will cope with colour. However, if that’s too much for you, you could go for something completely plain so that you are not causing any clashes. Here’s my sitting room with the crazy rug! The next pic is an example of a totally plain rug....See More- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago













Juliet Docherty