Decorating ideas for deep window sill in the stairway
9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (10)
- 9 years ago
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
Related Discussions
ideas for living room decor
Comments (15)If it were mine I'd have to introduce some lighter colours rather than stronger or darker. Maybe some light dove grey for the walls and blinds (possibly one with a very subtle pattern). I'd add some pictures pulling out the paler greys (thinking of some I've seen recently with people in them that I spotted in a houzz tour but sadly don't know what they were called. A bit similar to the matchstick men ones - more light colours than strong colours). Then I'd take one or two colours from those pictures and add accents but probably not in very strong colours - possibly smoky blues. Depend on the pictures. I'd probably go for silver/pewter accessories. Glass to add light. Defenitely some more lighting in there....See MoreNeed decorating ideas with emerald green sofa
Comments (11)Hello Ana! The sofa you have chosen is very beautiful and elegant. For what concerns the walls I would paint them in white colour without wallpapers, in order to make the room brighter and wider. I would recommend you some models of armchairs and coffee tables (to put in the centre of the living room); they are available in several elegant colours and finishings. If you click on the product name you will see all the furniture details (with dimensions and colours available). Don't hesitate to contact me for any info. LOUISE ARMCHAIR NOMADA ARMCHAIR SOUL ARMCHAIR HAPPEN ARMCHAIR FOLK ARMCHAIR MAGNUM ARMCHAIR ZERO COFFEE TABLE PORCINO COFFEE TABLE ACCO COFFEE TABLE SERVOLONE COFFEE TABLE CURVO COFFEE TABLE...See MoreStairway inspiration please- blank canvas
Comments (4)I hadn’t thought of the gallery wall competing with the window so thank you. I need to make sure the frames aren’t too stark. Maybe dark grey frames with colourful photos. Thanks for the suggestion about coloured vases in the space. I love the idea of a huge coloured glass vase in that space. Totally agree that it needs a big pop of colour and it’s very plain right now. Like I said, blank canvas. I think the area looks awesome with a huge window like that and agree it’s an odd place for a window but unfortunately not logistically going to be able to change the window. Love the suggestion though....See Morelarge deep window box suggestions
Comments (7)Can you share a picture? if you are looking for a large window sill then I think wood or mdf would be a more traditional finish and then you can paint it the same colour as the window frames. Here’s a couple of ideas, one modern and one more traditional....See More- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago





Create Perfect