Love those lights! Where can I get them please?
9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (6)
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
Related Discussions
Where can I source this light?
Comments (11)Dear cjc, kiki, & dorset -- these are fantastic ideas. I have found several options that come close thanks to your comments. I've made a collage of some faves. (The small dark pewter pendant (x 3 over kitchen island) is the shape I am trying to co-ordinate with). It's 7 inches in diameter (looks bigger in the collage; it's not to scale) Let me know if you have a view about which 'cloche style glass pendant' option works best. Thanks again....See MoreHelp please. I just can’t figure out where to position downlights
Comments (9)I would consider having something other than downlights - either in addition to them or instead of - in the dining/living area Downlights especially LEDs can be an unforgiving light and don't provide any options. In my kitchen I have LED downlights, however, I have dimmable halogens in the dining bit, with a pair of wall lights, which make it feel warmer, cosier and more relaxing. I would have liked a pendant light fitting but the downlights were already there and we didn't want to go to the bother of redoing the ceiling. I would agree with Jonathan on under cupboard lighting - don't underestimate how much light you need in a kitchen and utility room. We have under cupboard lights and also in-cupboard lighting in the glass fronted wall cabinets. We have 18 downlights in the kitchen part (roughly 4.5m x 5.5m) of our kitchen/diner on two different switches (the diner bit is on a third switch/dimmer and wall lights on a fourth ) which proves most useful. Our utility is a separate room approx 3.5M x 3.5m and we have 6 downlights in there. Probably obvious, but don't have the downlights situated directly above the worktops/cabinets, if you have wall cupboards. Try to ensure you get full coverage of light over the room, to avoid dark patches, that can be aided by having tiltable downlights....See MoreCan anyone tell me where I can get a 1000x900 shower enclosure please
Comments (12)Hi Sunny, I'm guessing the layout is like this then? Which is why you wanted a 900mm wide shower. I'd actually go with the 900 x 1200 as it's longer and will suit the room better, plus, if the layout is like this, then you have the room for it. Here's a link to all those in that size from Victorian Plumbing, so depends what your style is. Victorian Plumbing. They sell loads, so i'm sure you'll be able to find one that will suit. One thing to watch out for is the size of the basin and toilet. You will be better off with a short projection toilet and don't come out too far with the basin either as the space to exit out of the bath will be lessened. Regards to flooring, tiles etc, that's personal choice. What style do you like, what colours do you like, and most importantly what is your budget for the project?...See MoreWhere can I get slide away doors for fitted kitchen?
Comments (13)Hi Ruth I'm in Northamptonshire, but i travel all over the place so distance isn't really an object. With the pocket doors i use, they're made to order based on the door size and how much you want of the door sticking out when its folded back ie for handles etc. In the above kitchen my customer wanted all their doors the same width as they had a bank of appliance towers so i had the larder cabinet made to suit the doors which would suit most instances. You can direct message me from my houzz page if you'd like to discuss further. I have kitchens ranging in all price brackets and i'm certainly competitive to wren, magnet etc but with more choice and better quality....See More- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago




karen4227