Where can I find a Parisian Pedestal bathroom sink from (4 legs) Please help
Hi Suzi,Where are you based?
A lot of American companies sell 4 leg console basins - but here in the UK, you're most likely to get 2 legs (and more budget friendly!)
Having had a quick Google - I have found this - or you could go in to your local plumbing merchant and see if they could source you one?
I hope this helps!
Holly @ MillChris Developments Ltd
Well that really depends on the budget and size you are looking for. Do you have an image of the sort of thing you mean?
http://www.stiffkeybathrooms.com/products/antique-basins-sinks/jacob-delafon-paris-double-basin-with-splasback-c1900
Coving ... Keep it or get rid?
Q
Three bathroom questions
Calling Bathroom Experts ! ..bathroom saga.
Bathroom Puzzle
Christian Builders Margate Ltd
Create Perfect
Related Discussions
Coving ... Keep it or get rid?
Q
Three bathroom questions
Q
Calling Bathroom Experts ! ..bathroom saga.
Q
Bathroom Puzzle
Q