any ideas on bed?
9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (12)
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
Related Discussions
New Bed, New Room, Any Ideas?!
Comments (2)Hey there! Can we have any pics of your bed and room and current units? I love charcoal, pale grey, white and yellow for an upbeat guys room. Are you thinking of renewing your carpet?...See MoreDecorating ideas to go with this wallpaper
Comments (7)The colour of the paper seems quite neutral. I'd be guided by the childrens' favourite colours. And I'd try to zone the room accordingly (even if only with bedding ) but in a way that the two zones also complement one another. How old are the children? I favour giving them control of their space ( and responsibilities towards it) from a reasonably early stage. Also it's the one room I'd try not to stamp my own personality on, for obvious reasons. Kids go through lots of hobbies and interests so I'd try not to reflect these in the decor, but to give them space to express these asthey change. For instance through cork board noticeboards, desks/craft tables and accessible storage and display shelving. The ballet mad kid today will be breeding stick insects tomorrow :-)...See MoreNo idea how to decorate this living room.. any ideas?
Comments (4)Hi, congrats on your first home together! I'm struggling to get my head round the floor plan. Is there really no access to the living room from the hall? Nor to the kitchen? I think the L lends itself well to a dining area up by the kitchen and cosier seating in the other part. You could be bold and use different colour schemes to denote the different areas (perhaps with the dining area continuing the colours/style of the kitchen so they feel connected?) or just your furniture, rugs and lighting to change the feel of the spaces. Is there a nice view out through the conservatory that you'll want to be facing? Might you like to fit a fireplace on the end (garage) wall to give a focal point to the sitting room? Are you bookcases and house plants people? Good luck!...See MoreAny advice on wallpaper ideas for behind our bed?
Comments (4)As someone who likes dark bedrooms I love the midnight paper - I would also paint all the walls and ceiling in one of the darker colours from the paper....See More- 9 years ago
- 9 years agolast modified: 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago




DebbieOriginal Author