leah_rodrigues

Help! Please find me a dining table!

Leah Rodrigues
6 years ago
So we need a new dining table for our living/dining to match our existing walnut/dark coffee table. We have been looking for a while but the space is limited. We ideally could go for 140 pushing to 160 which would be tight in the area. extension leaves would work well taking it to 180 (maximum)!. I really like benches as they are compact and tuck under with a couple of chairs the opposite side and after initially looking at reclaimed/black metal style ones thought they may be a little dark for the space and found one last night that was two toned and hubby actually liked it! Here is a pic of the room. I thought I had found one I liked but it doesn't have a bench with it (attached pic)( . We eat at the table every night and our current one has been sold to a friend. It was 120cm in length and too small when we have the family over. Thanks x

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.