Interior decor ideas for traditional style "black and white house"
9 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (6)
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
Related Discussions
Steampunk Bathrooms - Traditional Styling Meets Weird Science
Comments (2)I think I am somewhere deep Inside a secret steampunk - I love the dark victorian vibe - and though I am not about to invest in a corset just yet, the little girl in me is longing to play dress up. I had no idea that it had spilt over into the interior design sphere - it's very sylish and FUN!...See MoreAny ideas for decorating my alpine chalet?
Comments (13)Judging from the interior image that you provided, the wood of the chalet looks warm and inviting. Once you start whitewashing or painting all the wood, there's no turning back without great expense. Before you make any changes, make up some pine "walls" and test them with a) white whitewash and b) pale grey whitewash. The easiest (and safest) route would be to change the furniture. Use reflective surfaces for tables and chairs in white or light colours. Upholstered furniture can also be light or punchy like turquoise, sharp greens, etc. Removable and washable covers would be perfect for keeping the chalet clean, particularly if you plan to rent it out. The floor looks to be a pinkish tile. You could change this to a paler tile that looks like travertine or limestone. This will contrast well with the wood and be easy to clean. Enjoy your new holiday home....See MoreTraditional bathroom decor
Comments (4)Just A couple of thoughts: If your shower tray was 1000x700 you would likely have enough space on the opposite side of the room to put the loo between the bath and shower. In turn this would leave more room for a bigger vanity and therefore more storage. Personally I would choose a metro tile with a dark grout and steel trims for the edges. Alternatively you could find a tile you like in more than one size. Use a smaller tile for decorative effect- perhaps you have a mosaic in a stripe up the wall?...See Moreinterior decorating info
Comments (17)Hi Nikiklee, To answer your originally question this is a link to an article from the telegraph with the top 10 best interior design blogs which you may find helpful. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/interiors/alison-cork/top-10-interior-bloggers-uk/ Just make sure when you are taking advise from a post, that the person is qualified to give advise and always seek advise from a professional if you are unsure where to go. Houzz is a great place to get this advise. We have a blog which tries to help with exactly these questions (often asked by our clients directly). http://www.createperfect.co.uk/blog If you have any particular questions, I am always keen on hearing what people want to know so please get in touch. All the best, Gina P.S I have used window film and find that really depends on the brand that you use but it can be a great way to get what you want to achieve....See More- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago











Celery. Visualization, Rendering images