chopface

Kitchen paint colour help needed!!

chopface
6 years ago

We are finally on the last lap of doing up our kitchen - should be finished by the end of the week.

It has dark grey gloss units, a wooden worktop, copper splashbacks, amtico style floor tiles in the kitchen end and wooden floorboards in the dining end. We have a white sink, white dining table and white radiators. The chairs, lights and small kitchen appliances are all red. The kitchen end of the room doesn't get a lot of light but the other end can be pretty sunny.

Originally we planned the kitchen around the green walls that match our beloved marmite picture we usually have on the dining wall. However, now that the room is nearly done we aren't sure about the green - am suffering kitchen exhaustion! I know we don't want white, cream, beige, magnolia or anything like that. Here are the not quite finished pictures!

Comments (17)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.