pmck163

Need help on Paint for Kitchen & Living Room

pmck163
9 years ago
My living room is a north facing room medium size a blank canvas. My Kitchen is South Facing with a couple of large windows but White Gloss Cabinets. Both rooms at the moment are white and feel clinical, I would like to use the same paint colour for ease. I have recently used Valspar Mix but disappointed so Dulux Heritage possibly? Or Dulux or Farrow & Ball/Fired Earth (just the cost!!)
I have oatmeal wool couches so I don't want the north facing room to feel cream and old. I want a modern twist that is cosy, warming and relaxing and an easy pallet to add additional colours.
The Kitchen I would like to feel less clinical, it's where we spend all our time so again cosy. I had picked a grey (cool vapour Valspar) but after painting my hall I'm worried it will be blue. Again it needs to be an easy pallet to add pictures, bold colours to so a functional base. F&B colours I was thinking were Skimming Stone (but appears brown in north facing!) I have about 20 sample pots and fed up of buying more that the colour just does not match!

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.