Hi... Where is the feather chandelier from please?
8 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (14)
- 8 years ago
Related Discussions
Please help me :) WHICH RUG ? 3 to choose from
Comments (7)Option 1 for me too. Personally I'd go for a cowhide with an arc lamp over the sofa. I know it's becoming "common" if you're on here but I love the look and think it would really suit the room. Maybe a couple of cushions on each sofa laid out as per the attached pic from the design hunter (not with the throw) which looks suitable for a bachelor pad!...See MoreLighting/chandelier suggestions for our Dining table/showroom
Comments (13)I think it looks amazing. Here's a couple of ideas which will definitely make a statement... An antler chandelier would look great against the wallpaper - https://shabbystore.co.uk/white-antler-chandelier.html https://shabbystore.co.uk/polished-stainless-steel-tray-chandelier.html https://shabbystore.co.uk/small-silver-langan-chandelier.html https://shabbystore.co.uk/eichholtz-polished-stainless-steel-chandelier.html Hope these ideas help you. :)...See MoreWhere do you buy your duvets and bedding from?
Comments (15)Well, at last we are happy with our choice, a single duvet each, all seasons type, goose down from John Lewis. My husband feels the heat, so he uses the thin summer one all year, except when it is very hot, then he just uses a sheet, or when it is very cold then he uses the thicker one. I use the winter one all year, the two together, except when it is very cold, then I add his spare one to mine, if it ever gets too hot for me in the summer, then I occasionally use the lightweight one on it's own! To make the bed look good we have a bedspread from John Lewis over the top. Regarding bedding, the best cotton fitted sheets come from John Lewis sale, they are cleverly made to stay put and they do. I have excellent cotton pillowcases which were from the late 1950's, the quality is unbeatable, my mother had a number which she hadn't used and I just wish they were still available, from memory they were made by a firm called Finlay's and they were made in Scotland. The duvet covers I am using came from John Lewis and Debenhams, both cotton and both in the sale. On our spare bed I have White Company sheets etc. and on the twin beds in the other room I have feather and down duvets from Argos and the covers were from the Sheridan seconds shop, very good quality and great value. I prefer to have reasonable quality, if I was very rich I would have freshly laundered linen bedding ironed correctly and an army of helpers to do the donkey work each day, never mind saving the planet, nor the crumpled look!...See MoreWhere is this sofa from please ?
Comments (2)Hi, this is the closest I could find so far https://dwell.co.uk/143758...See More- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 7 years ago




Nicola Hicks Designs