Wrong render colour?!
8 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (105)
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
Related Discussions
Help! What colour should I paint my render????
Comments (5)I think from Sandtex the Ivory Stone would probably be my choice. Cornish Cream is very very pure cream, too much so for my tastes. Illustrated White, Sandstone or Mid Stone are less cream but would probably do well with the patio. I think, though, most of the cream and the more yellow stone colours would look great, and you don't need to fret about choosing the right one. Also, it's only paint, and a single story extension is very little trouble to repaint if you later feel you've got it wrong or just want a change. Don't sweat it!...See MoreNeed advice on colour for render, windows and doors
Comments (10)Hi Charlotte I understand where you are coming from about the brick detail around the windows and sills which are lovely but they are small designer details whereas the porch is a much bigger area of bricks and if it were my home I would certainly render it as the rest of the house.Also although the porch has always been like that, it looks like it has been added on later, I may be wrong and just been left with bricks exposed.You have also got the nice brick paving around the house. Why don't you just print the picture of the house out, put a tracing sheet of paper over it and just colour in the porch the same colour as the render and you will get a better idea of how it will look. Or maybe render the porch and just as you have the brick detail around the windows just do the same around the porch, this would look really good too. Good luck Jean, Art Decor Designs...See MoreMonocouche render v standard render - thoughts?
Comments (1)Monocouche is better as it is tinted / through coloured so you don't ever need to paint it again + if you chip it or knock it it's the same colour underneath. It's also more flexible so less chance of cracking and coming off. Silicone render by Wetherby Building Systems is probably better than monocouche as even more flexible and water resistant. If it was me I'd pay a bit more and not have to worry about it anymore....See MoreIs my Parex render the wrong colour?
Comments (0)Hi I’m new to this forum. Can anyone help me? I’m having my house rendered in Parex Natural White. I have used Parex before and the render has always gone on and stayed the colour of the sample. However on this occasion the Natural White has gone on more of a Sand colour. My contractor is telling me that it will go to the colour of the Natural White sample but it will take a long time to do this because it has to dry out first. As I have never experienced this in the past with Parex (previous colour used was Athens Sand) it’s making me very stressed. Am I stressing out for no reason? Has anyone experienced the same with Parex Natural White and it worked out ok in the end? Thanks for your help....See More- 6 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years agolast modified: 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 3 years agolast modified: 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years agolast modified: 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years agolast modified: 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years agolast modified: 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
















User