Grey windows on 70's Brick house (without render)?
8 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (28)
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
Related Discussions
70s House Needing Facelift?
Comments (12)Paul. I don't know whereabouts in the country you are but this is a company in my area who seem to have done quite a few contemporary upgrades and face lifts.They have extended a couple of properties on nearby streets. We are thinking of using them at some point. I have no connection with them whatsoever and I cannot 'recommend' them as such but their website and the work I have seen looks to be of a good standard....See MoreUpdating 70's facade - inspiration needed!
Comments (9)Hi, Take a look at this website: http://www.backtofrontexteriordesign.com/ They have loads of fabulous examples. I'd be happy to mock something up for you, but have a couple of busy days ahead, so not much time left over for having fun with photoshop ;-) Will see what I can do if I have a spare hour or so....See MoreHas anyone got any ideas for updating this 70s house please>
Comments (10)Theres a huge number of little things you could do which wouldn't cost much to retrofit. For example changing the windows would help as they are the eyes of the property, but I'd recommend a muted oak colour not white with maybe the large window above the garage being a nice bow window coming out. You could maybe add a little detail to the end gables in the barge boarding or some natural timber cladding as well as large natural timber posts in the front porch to update it. Its got a good base structure and just needs a little vision and TLC. Let me know if you want and help as I specialize in 3D modeling of exteriors so clients can see and explore their options before they commit....See MoreFront door for 70’s house
Comments (6)Thank you all for your suggestions, apologies for my late response. I’ll try to attach a photo of the front of a brochure. The wood in the pic is a similar shade to their brick and the door will have a soft white render surround. I like the look of the white frame( to match the windows) with coloured, wood or even a grey door. They have looked at bright colours but there’s not a good selection. (Son in law suggested his football team colours- Helpful!) If grey, they could get garage door to match. Would love to hear your thoughts....See More- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years agolast modified: 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago





















Laura ThorndykeOriginal Author