webuser_71660

using LVT on a sink unit??

Tani H-S
5 years ago
Posted up a question yesterday trying to find alternative American walnut effect tiles for my WC wall and sink shelf unit as when u went to order them, the supplier said they are now discontinued :0(

Spent hours searching for alternatives but only drab brown english walnuts available for some reason.

So, I thought that instead I could use LVT on the WC wall (as not a splash area as such) as they are wipeable anyway. But I was matching the sink unit with it so I’m wondering if I can use LVT on the sink unit as well??

The base is made from a plywood and was intended to be tiled. It needs to be waterproof as likely to get standing water on it from splashes (OH never thinks to wipe it down!)

Anyone used LVT for this purpose??

Alternative would be to LVT the front edge (it’s about 100mm high x 1.1m wide) and tile the top with the wall tile. ...

Comments (20)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.