wgt123

Kitchen looking a bit sterile - splashback ideas

kwg kwg
29 January, 2019
last modified: 29 January, 2019

Hello, I'm looking for splashback ideas for my white kitchen, the whole length of the run is 4.6m. It's a white gloss kitchen and it's north facing. I do love my new kitchen but it does look a bit sterile, I don't think I want to have a glass splashback as there would just be too much reflection going on. I found some concrete style tiles which I think would give a good contrast ( ignore the sizes in the photo, they are just sampes ), however with the colour being grey, is this make going to make it look more sterile and cold?

I don't think it makes sense to just have a piece of splashback behind the hob and the sink only, I think it needs to go all the way along the back but being quite a long run of cabinets it's tricky to find something that's a bit more interesting but not in your face and over powering

Any thoughts or wonderful ideas?

Thank you so much!

this one has a metalic finish but is quite dark