wgt123

Kitchen looking a bit sterile - splashback ideas

kwg kwg
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Hello, I'm looking for splashback ideas for my white kitchen, the whole length of the run is 4.6m. It's a white gloss kitchen and it's north facing. I do love my new kitchen but it does look a bit sterile, I don't think I want to have a glass splashback as there would just be too much reflection going on. I found some concrete style tiles which I think would give a good contrast ( ignore the sizes in the photo, they are just sampes ), however with the colour being grey, is this make going to make it look more sterile and cold?

I don't think it makes sense to just have a piece of splashback behind the hob and the sink only, I think it needs to go all the way along the back but being quite a long run of cabinets it's tricky to find something that's a bit more interesting but not in your face and over powering

Any thoughts or wonderful ideas?

Thank you so much!

this one has a metalic finish but is quite dark

Comments (23)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.