choosing a new rug
7 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (8)
- 7 years ago
Related Discussions
What kind of rug to choose?
Comments (6)I would look at Laura Ashley's rugs, I think an Aubusson style rug would work wonderfully well and Laura Ashley produce some that I see in some of the best homes and they always look original introduced with classic furniture like yours....my choice would be http://www.lauraashley.com/uk/rugs/baroque-cotton-and-wool-rug/invt/3585531 or http://www.lauraashley.com/uk/rugs/victoriana-traditional-cotton-and-wool-rug/invt/victorianaru...See MoreChoosing the right sized lounge rug
Comments (0)The right rug can perfectly finish a room, tying your whole look together. Often overlooked, there are a few important details to bear in mind when choosing the right rug for your....click on the link below to find out more http://rugmart.co.uk/blog/...See MoreHelp choosing tiles for flooring in my new kitchen??
Comments (50)Hi Getty Welty What a shame about the worktop but I think it's almost a blessing in disguise. Once you have settled on the worktop my advice would be to take samples of the cupboards & worktop to a tile shop and look at them altogether. You really need to see a large tile together with the other samples to appreciate the overall look. A 10 x 10 sample is only a representation of the whole tile and the colour changes on a larger scale. We always advise our customers to do that if possible as its really important to make sure the overall tones work well together. Good luck with it all Karen...See MoreNeed help choosing a chair and a rug
Comments (6)I have one of these on order from After Noah. It is the G Plan vintage Sixty Two armchair and it comes in fabric and leather. It rocks backwards and forwards and swivels too. When it was invented in the Sixties it was touted as the most comfortable chair in the world. I had never sat in one until a few months ago and I was amazed. I bought two leather Zinc chairs from French Connection (very stylish) and my goodness they were so uncomfortable that I actually gave one away and sold the other. An expensive mistake I will never make again. The other thing is, these chairs go for quite a bit second hand so a good investment....See More- 7 years agoB S thanked Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
- 7 years agolast modified: 7 years ago
- 7 years agoB S thanked Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
- 7 years agoB S thanked Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
- 7 years agoB S thanked Celery. Visualization, Rendering images




Celery. Visualization, Rendering images