mixing metals in bathroom
7 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (8)
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
Related Discussions
3 bed + bathroom downstairs or 2 bed + bathroom upstairs?
Comments (22)Front hallway- I say save your money leave it up. Cost of removal is minor but you will likely have to move radiators and electrics and make good plasterwork and coving- I say protect another £1500 profit. Present the larger back reception as a living room and present the front reception as the dining room. Given that the bathroom is likely to go upstairs make the downstairs bathroom into a room to access the garden- I would present the kitchen as a kitchen/breakfast room with doors to see the garden as being able to see from the front door to the back garden should pay dividend....See MoreMixing bathroom accessories
Comments (3)I think Black and Chrome work really well together. Hooks are not very big and depending on how you hang towels etc. they might be hidden anyway...go for it :-)...See Moremixing metals in bathroom
Comments (9)Apologies for not responding to your comments for awhile, I have been very busy in Pantomime!!! I really appreciate all your comments. Normally I would just have 1 metal as it’s safe, you can’t screw up but I am feeling adventurous. Ebay- yes I will be visiting most definitely. Black I know is in fashion and is good industrial look but now some comments have got me thinking about avoiding black and going for the antique brass hammered metal look in order to blend metals easier. Plus you can get nr black metal looking more aged which I think will work and in the future helps with restyling. Can you get a hammered/aged looking heated towel rail????...See MoreMixing brass handles with chrome taps in bathroom?
Comments (4)If you can incorporate an accessory or two with a similar brass finish to the handles I think that would be ideal. If chrome is your dominant metal then its fine to have just the hardware on your vanity, but by repeating the brass somewhere else in the room - this would look more purposeful. I'm thinking a brass and glass soap dispenser - check out www.designvintage.com or maybe a slimline brass shelf for plants/candles? www.coxandcox.com do I nice one :) Let me know what you think! Dani x...See More- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 5 years ago





The Watermark Collection