soft “clean” grey for north facing attic /loft bedroom
7 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (9)
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
Related Discussions
Tiny tall bedroom
Comments (368)Hi,there,if you have extra closet drawers you can put some drawer inserts in them and organize your jewelry! We make fully customized jewelry drawer inserts without minimum order requirement. And we ship worldwide. Lead time: 7-14 days. If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to contact us. MONKIG 15-Watch-Winder and Jewelry Storage Display Cabinet-North American Oak · [More Info[(https://www.houzz.com/products/monkig-15-watch-winder-and-jewelry-storage-display-cabinet-north-american-oak-prvw-vr~57404514) MONKIG 15-Watch-Winder and Jewelry Storage Display Cabinet-North American Oak · [More Info[(https://www.houzz.com/products/monkig-15-watch-winder-and-jewelry-storage-display-cabinet-north-american-oak-prvw-vr~57404521) Custom 5-Watch Watch Winder and Jewelry Safe Interior HO4-LK-MBVV-5MWJ ·...See MoreNeed help for my enlarged bedroom - Part One
Comments (25)Hi Denise I have just ordered shutters for my house for all the front windows which is costing around £1000 and roughly 8 or 9 square metres I'd estimate. However this is for DIY install shutters from the California Shutter company who have been recommended by a friend who uses them regularly, they aren't arriving until first week of December so I can't vouch how easy they are to fit yet!. They're prices start at £125 sqm in the sale at the moment. http://www.californiashutters.co.uk/ Take a look at Nina Campbell's Pagoda Garden fabric it's similar to your original accent fabric in the photo, although I don't have a sample to hand just now. It looks as though it has the stronger bluer tone you need to stand up to your walls. http://shop.ninacampbell.com/nina-campbell-fabric/autumn-2006/pagoda-garden.html I recommend a sample of a velvet or woven chenille for your footstool such as Osborne and Little's Peregrina F6350-07 or Canaletto F6142-10. These are contract fabrics suitable for upholstery which I can supply. Also Osborne and Little's domestic fabric Brehon Linens in F6520-20 is really gorgeous with lots of blue tones in which I feel would complement your scheme. Finally Sabi Addo F6272-08 is a really luxey light reflecting velvet and Rondelle Takarshi pictured here: http://www.osborneandlittle.com/products-and-collections/fabric/autumn2012/rondelle/tarkashi?id=2c149a3fd57045fd971eb480ac6a2b06 is a beautiful cut velvet for amazing cushions or throws if you are looking for that extra wow factor! If the blues become to silvery or yellowy you could always add in a neutral colour as I have done in my Coastal Scheme if you look on my profile. Just ask if you need to know any fabrics you see on the pictures. Hope this helps! PS I also supply Nina Campbell fabrics so if you need samples quickly please contact me rachel@spiniverdesign.com or 01637 621038 Best of luck I know how frustrating it can be! Rachel...See MoreHow should I lay out my 'interesting' London flat? - Advice needed
Comments (4)Hi. I would do something like the attached which isn't particularly to scale but existing bed 2 has been reduced to 10x10. I'd only make the bathroom a bit bigger unless you want to widen it by taking a little from the new Master bedroom. Move the bath down 20-30cm and have shelves built in floor to ceiling for storage. If you wanted you could have pocket doors from the lounge through to the office (with sofa bed) so you can open the whole lot up for entertaining etc. if you do that just think about resale ie accessing bedroom from lounge unless you do convert the loft so it won't end up being a bedroom. I'd buy a unit to house the tv and books. Maybe think about a dining table that can double up as prep area. In any case I'd get one with a bench seat that slides under on the kitchen side to save space. I'm not a pro though so just my thoughts!...See MoreWould Grey Improve This?
Comments (33)We want to get in there and give it some much needed character. Our wall paneling would really set that off with a touch of class. The colour of the panels could be Like the attachments. This was a project we did a few months back. Stunning from what was very plain flat Walls . Once you see our panels up they can transform any home . The value in wow factor and improvement in the houses value far outweighs our costs . Simply stunning...See More- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago
- 7 years ago





Sara MarshallOriginal Author