emma_lamb34

Which flooring???

Emma Lamb

Just to start, we are planning to put our house on the market this year, so this is why this dilemma has occurred. Basically all throughout downstairs I have dark LVT, I love it, but in the sitting room I have this minging carpet! it's been cleaned so many times but is still horrible. What do I replace it with for selling? my husband said he isn't putting LVT down as it's too expensive just for selling, fair point, but I don't really want carpet again. I have 2 small dogs and kids, I don't want the hassle carpet brings to a family space.
I was thinking laminate in a completely different colour?....thoughts please, cause I'm stressing... :-/