Hi Charles, The ante room paper is from a company called Timorous Beasties in London. They have a great selection of papers that they print to order. They are designed by a group of artists that attended the Glasgow Art School together. These papers are also available in the US, but my client just called London when they ordered this one. Best, Juliet
I love this entire design, especially the vibrant botannical wallpaper and also the green Crocodile wallpaper. It’s what I want for my master suite remodel. Any idea where I can locate these? I went to the Timorous Beasties website and couldn’t find either. Any help or direction for this style would be greatly appreciated!!
Jibe Design
Charles BuckleyOriginal Author
Related Discussions
Need help with the outside of my house
Q
Win a Kindle Fire 7: Just vote for your favourite interior picture.
Q
Victorian Renovation in London Part 4 - snagging and garden
Q
What colour to paint shelves/trim against wallpaper
Q
Sherri Drummond