Would love advice. We recently bought a new development condo and at the moment we don’t have shelves to display stuff/books. initially I was planning on hanging the TV above the ventless fireplace and doing a built-in like the picture however my neighbor just said he is having issues with his TV above the fireplace bc it gets too hot so now I am concerned and wondering if we are better off keeping the TV where it is, getting a bigger painting to hang above the TV(current one is just a joke and way too small) and doing floating shelves to the right that are longer since I think doing a built in on only one side would look silly. Would love peoples thoughts and advice. How can we make the TV work about the fireplace?
Related Discussions
Advice for our little London living room
Q
corner fireplace - free standing or built in?
Q
Advice on how to maximise space in Victorian living room
Q
Living Room - Quick Surprise Makeover - Help/Advice needed
Q