Two years after moving in we are finally doing our bedroom. Wardrobes, carpets, lighting the works.
We have a small en-suite which whilst relatively new isn’t great and my partner and I are constantly bumping into each other (the door is in the way). So we are thinking about replacing the door with a pocket one. If we get that done then I’m tempted to fix some of the issues with the bathroom, and bring it in keeping with the bedroom.
So should I live with it the bathroom as it is, saving the money for the other things we want to work on?
Or should is it better to do it all now and have a room/space that is truly ‘done’?
Jonathan
Related Discussions
Advice for lower-ground renovation (en-suite + walk-in wardrobe)
Q
Bedroom space or en-suite?
Q
Renovation and where to fit an en-suite
Q
Is the master bedroom too small for an En-suite
Q