abhi1231

Help with layout

abhi

Hi All,

We are extending our kitchen to have a small sitting area for just the 4 of us and also bring in have formal dining into the kitchen. We have a separate lounge for formal occasions.

I would value your opinion and suggestions on the layout. Is this looking okay? Are we trying to fit in too much in too little space? We just need a functional area for all of us rather than a showroom appearance.

The white cabinet is going to be a single tall fridge and freezer and a 50cm tall cabinet. We were also thinking of having tall cabinets on the wall between island and kitchen surface but not sure if it will make everything claustrophobic and how the tall cabinets will fit given that the island is 60cm wide. I have tried to find ideas on pinterest and here on house but can't find any with tall cabinets ending on island.

your guidance is much appreciated

cheers

Abhi