webuser_278658844

Is a loft conversion possible?

Sadie
2 years ago

Hi. I have a 2 storey rear extension on my house done 5 years ago, it's 3m x 6m (the full width of the house) . I am now looking into a loft conversion for a master bedroom, ensuite etc... (3rd bedroom in house now used as an office due to now home working, therefore I only have 2 bedrooms).
I have searched and searched online but cannot find any images of a loft conversion done on a house with a rear extension full width of house. I can only find L Shape extensions. I have no idea if a loft would even be possible. It's a hip roof I currently have and although floor space is huge up in the loft with, there isn't a huge amount of head height space. I am unsure if the parish council will approve a hip to gable.
Has anyone had a loft conversion done on a house with a full width 2 storey rear extension. Does anyone have images? Suggestions? Ideas? Comments?

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.