So we bought a new place and among many design things to do, the next on the list is to replace carpets 44sqm in the living/dining/hallway room to some sort of hard wearing flooring like Dark brown-black LVT. I have researched and researched and researched ; yet with not clarity yet. If we like the colour in one brand then reviews of longevity aint that great like Moduelo Laurel Oak or if we look at kardean or Amtico for longevity then color is not exactly what we would like. The order of making the right choice is Colour, durability and then price. Walking in to flooring stores is a nightmare, most cant even be bothered to demonstrate or "sell" their products.
I have got a point now where I am happy to wipe the slate clean and seek advice on what i should do to be able to find the right color, durability and price. Any suggestions ?
Daisy England
Kunal HatodéOriginal Author
Related Discussions
Long dark living room area - how to separate dining living areas?
Q
Living Room and Dining Room Decor
Q
I want to manage my top floor as kitchen, dining room living room.
Q
LVT - lounge/hallway/dining area
Q
Daisy England
minnie101
Kunal HatodéOriginal Author
Kunal HatodéOriginal Author
minnie101
Kunal HatodéOriginal Author
Daisy England
Daisy England
Kunal HatodéOriginal Author
88wj88