jubaida_rashid

Kitchen floor/wall ideas

Juby R

Hi All,
We are finally getting a new kitchen. We're having dark grey base units and light grey wall units. The work top will be a white marble effect laminate worktop.
I just don't have a clue what to do with the floor or the walls and splashback etc. Don't want anything too expensive.
I don't really want tiles in the kitchen, I like the glass splashback that's smooth and easy to clean but not sure what kind to go for. Or what will go with everything. Floor, I like wood but not keen on the upkeep. I'm thinking the wood effect tiles but not sure what colour? What colour shall I paint the kitchen?! Help!
Have uploaded pics of the kitchen.