lspendl828

Bedroom update ideas

lspendl 828

I finally talked my other half into dismantling some of the built in furniture in our bedroom - it’s only taken around 10 years but we’re on our way….😁😁😁
It all felt a bit bland before and with so much built in I struggled to see past it. Now though, I’d like to go dark and moody. Tested out loads of colours but settled on FB Mole’s Breath (see the swatches). Having bought the full size tins I’m now questioning whether or not this will be too dark? My thinking was, there’s a whole wall of windows and a whole wall of wardrobe, so surely not??

Having detached the dressing table, I want to replace it with a chest of drawers, maybe, as I never sit down there. Also want new bedside tables. Don’t want to be too matchy, matchy. Any ideas?

Window will be replaced (white inside) so need new full length curtains. Dark like walls? Going for white wooden Venetians.

I would like to update wardrobe but happy to do this in the second pass. Don’t mind taking off beading but what to do with mirrors? Also happy to paint or replace doors ultimately but what colour?

Got so much help in the past, hope you can help this time. TIA Lx

.