lottie_lou76

Kitchen remodel

lottie_lou76

I am trying to work out if it is worth remodelling my kitchen. The space is not huge: 3m by 2.25m with a window on one of the long sides that is quite low to the ground, limiting the ability to add units. My two main areas of concern are work surface space and the lack of fridge-freezer capacity. I currently have a small under-the-counter fridge with a freezer shelf (basically just big enough for a tray of ice cubes and a tub of ice cream…). The property is a two-bed flat, and I think that to get all the amenities I would like in the kitchen I am looking at a more bespoke option rather than an loft-the-shelf” option, which obviously means more money… I do not plan on being in this property forever, so need to think about the resale potential and do not want to over price the kitchen.
I have attached a few photos here showing the current set up. The flat is the top floor of a Victorian conversion. The washing machine is only just accessible due to the window, but I don’t know where else it could go. The cupboard above the washing machine houses the boiler, which again cannot be moved.