webuser_431814713

How much does an extension cost?

HU-431814713
2 years ago

The cost of an extension varies owing to many reasons, such as location in the country, size, level of specification and also complexity of build.

When trying to find out how much an extension costs, we consult Google, various online property forums, speak to our friends, family, neighbours, work colleagues and we've been quoted various figures, but the question is still at large.

But the figures that were quoted, do they include VAT? Include the kitchen fitout costs? Is it applicable to your particular property and to your specific specification and requirements? Adopting a standard £/m2 or £/sqft are a bit generic and there is a risk of under or over estimating the cost of an extension.

www.CostMyHome.co.uk has been set up to give free cost estimates for anyone who is looking to find out how much an extension will cost, for them, for their property, there requirements.

To find out how much your extension would cost, simply go to www.CostMyHome.co.uk, type in your postcode, find the property number, draw the outline of your extension and select what works you desire and we’ll do the rest. Within a matter of split-seconds you’ll be presented with a cost for your renovation or extension project. It really is that simple.

For a quick demonstration watch this video which takes you through the process in generating your own extension estimate ultra-fast, from drawing your extension outline and selecting what you’re going to put in there (kitchens, bathroom, reception, pet palace).

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.