arti_rumpal

Paint colour for vaulted ceiling

Arti Rumpal
2 years ago

Hi Houzzers

I have just completed a single-storey extension built with vaulted ceilings. This extension will incorporate a kitchen, diner and a snug area ( where the apex is )

I hope you can help me please with the options

I have shortlisted Farrow and Ball Modern Emulsion for the walls. Skimming Stone (farrow-ball.com) and now need to decide what to do with the ceiling.

Option 1 :

Keep the wall and ceiling the same colour: Skimming stone wall Modern Emulsion and ceiling Skimming stone estate emulsion

Option 2:

As per option 1 - but having the flat part of the ceiling white - and the rest (vaulted parts) skimming stone.

In addition, I will be painting the apex at the end of Farrow and Ball Mole's Breath (farrow-ball.com) which will be behind a large acupanel media unit ( to give it a bit cosiness).

Comments (17)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.