jlauricourt

Dressing Room for 2

Jen Lance
last year

I really like the victorian/edwardian style and want this to reflect in the room. We would like fitted wardrobes along the two plain walls opposite the door and window. Either side of the window considering shoe and coat storage and next to the door a dressing table. I would also like a column cast radiator in white maybe. Am thinking white wardrobes with gold handles. However not sure what colour for the window wall. Maybe Farrow and Ball setting plaster or a sage colour. Also what are thoughts on a mirrored wall behind the door where dressing table will be? Would also like a herringbone wooden floor and an ottoman (maybe a contrasting colour for a pop). I have attached the room pics and an idea of what I like. Opinions and/or designs would be much appreciated!

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.