webuser_16713319

Bathroom tile colours, please help.

Ruth House
last year

Hi all,
I am tying myself in knots with confusion over our bathrooms. We are experienced at home room design and diy, this is our 3rd house. But we have never had to tackle a bathroom before and I'm finding it really tricky.
Our style is generally scandi but we're keen to have some colour pops and character rather than purely minimal. Our thoughts were to have plain white tiles in shower and a patterned floor. The only flooring I've been close to settle on is the repeating star one below. However I'm concerned that is just a mix of grey and don't know what colour walls would go. I could be persuaded to tile the shower in a coloured tile instead and then have white walls. But again I'm so confused about what colours actually go with this mix of greys. I'm hoping someone out there had the eye for tiles. We fancy an oak effect vanity to tie in with scandi.
Alternative is the dark blue with white lines, more trendy and can't be mistaken for victoriana but again I'm scared to go for it because don't know how to complement with different shower tiles.
Any advice or opinions welcome. We're under pressure to make a decision soon and I'm finding it overwhelming.

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.