webuser_71660

Best ceiling light for kitchen when you can't have spots?

Tani H-S
6 months ago

We have a loft kitchen living room and have two switches to use.. One will be lounge pendant and the other will be for the kitchen.
Trouble is it's old lathe and plaster ceiling which is papered so trying to avoid spot lights as harder to put in and not damage the ceiling apparently. (our electrician isn't keen to put them in so not an option)
So I'm looking for alternatives.
Was thinking of a spider light but light probably not bright enough and if I get brighter Bulbs then as they are bare, it will be too blinding 😂
Normal track seems a bit dull ie the straight ones but does anyone have any solutions?
Thank you.
Ps kitchen mock up in the one where the units are stepped won't be like that ie they will go straight across but it shows the ceiling shape so you can see its awkward!
Thank you

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.