radiator advice
2 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (15)
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
Related Discussions
Need advice on Trieste Radiators
Comments (1)If your not happy then insist on a refund....See MoreHelp with Furnishing
Comments (16)Hi, I saw your other post about the living room (the sofas are gorgeous) and there you asked about flooring. So, are you changing that floor? Would it be an idea to go for LVT (luxury vinyl) in a woodlook and continue that into the hall? Or is the current floor continuing through into other rooms? Is it wood or laminate? I'd just get a nice cover for the radiator. And change the light fixture. Is there coat storage in the cupboard?...See Morenarrow laminate desk top above a radiator? ok?
Comments (3)The original idea for the desk was to make it in MDF. Since it is a desk, I was worried that I would have to repaint it pretty regularly due to the paint wearing off in certain areas of heavy use. Hence, I opted for installing a laminate worktop which theoretically would last longer and would be easier to maintain in good condition....See MoreTile pattern advice please.
Comments (43)So many times I've come across articles which focus on design and ignore practicality. False walls and concealed pipe runs look great and but require absolute competence from the plumber to avoid leaks. Don't spend £1000's on decoration and £40 on cheap taps which will not last long. Spend money on getting the tanking done properly so that showers don't leak and if fitting a freestanding bath seal around the base so that water from splashes does not run under and drip onto the ceiling below. Just remember that every concealed joint on water carrying pipework is a potential leak and any repairs will ruin the lovely finish you have spent hours agonising over. Oh and don't forget to install a good water softener to keep everything limescale free or those nice new surfaces will soon look tired....See More- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 4 months ago






Sarah ROriginal Author