Small family bathroom - help!
last year
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (7)
- last year
- last year
Related Discussions
Small bathroom and small ensuite or large bathroom?
Comments (3)From what your describing we had the same thing going on,I didn't like the ensuite( too small) and the bathroom needed to be bigger,so we got rid of the ensuite and put a door between our bedroom and bathroom like a jack and Jill.After a while I felt it just didn't work so we closed up the wall and we now have one big bathroom.im glad we did it now. I too wondered if it would devalue the house and I'm sure if a larger family moved in it could be a bit of a problem,maybe someone from the real estate world will pop in and give you some advice. Good luck with whatever way you choose to go....See MoreNeed help for a large family bathroom!
Comments (9)Hello, exciting project. You can definitely make this a great feature space and something really stunning whilst keeping in mind what you *need* from the space and how it functions. Is there a style you have in mind at the moment? Have you considered using a designer? For example I offer a package where we can look at several layouts for you and then help with colours and styles as well as important things like lighting. You get to see it all in a 3D render and can also have a pack made up to help you tender and install with your contractors. It's a couple hundred pounds and totally worth it to get it right and end up with that wow factor space tailored to you and your family....See MoreSmall Family Bathroom revamp! Bigger space with no structural work!
Comments (2)Great job in such a tight space...See MoreSmall family bathroom layout
Comments (18)Freestanding should be that...standing alone, no walls near. A statement piece. You may need to have a smaller bath due to 2 met wide. Ie a 1500 wide freestanding. I'm a bath person now and again so for me 1800 with marble look tiles due to space restraints is OK..just!. Freestanding is gorgeous, but they do need room IMO We also have a wall hung vanity which makes the room feel bigger due to seeing the floor.. Good liluclilu...See More- last year


Sarah L