Neon signs - shouty or oh-so cool?
12 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (20)
- 12 years agolast modified: 12 years ago
Related Discussions
Jesse's kitchen - what kitchen would look good?
Comments (1504)we bought these beautiful colourful hexagon porcelain tiles for out kitchen walls and floors and everyone is really impressed with them. here is a photo from their site...See MoreDecorate the Houzz UK Office walls!
Comments (54)Hi Vivienne, Just wading in with my two pence worth! My immediate thought of what you could put on your wall in your first picture of the table with the plants on it is, artwork or mural of a Japanese garden. Everything about Japanese gardens are about equal and opposites, ying and yang if you like. The effect is calming and reaches into the soul to soothe the stresses away. Probably very necessary when you've been working hard and need a break or some downtime. My other immediate thought to your second picture with the corner sofa is, a seaview or something showing an expanse of water or body of water. If we all had a choice to live within eyesight of the sea or body of water, how many of us would say 'Yes!'. Again, another subject of relaxation for the soul. If any of these subjects are of any interest, I'm sure you can source the exact artwork, mural, poster, canvas whatever you decide it's gonna be for these chosen spaces, but here's a glimpse at what I have in mind when I talk of seaview. All the best with whatever you decide to do....See MoreDo you own a Dyson?
Comments (99)I used to 'do' for a lot of people, and I found Dyson's to be the most unreliable vacuums. The main problem seemed to be loss of suction, followed by overheating. They are not particularly robust, are extremely noisy and their height makes it difficult for doing under beds (I always found the hose extension awkward to use too). They are also overpriced. The best makes that I have used are Miele, Sebo, Oreck and Henry....See MoreOur favourite beach huts
Comments (14)I love Minnie101's photo above although it looks really cold so I would use that scheme if I lived in a really hot place otherwise find a way to warm up the room. Research shows that colour can make us feel 5-6 degrees (Celsius) warmer or colder so beware making the room too 'bright white'. In nature it's the colour of ice/snow etc. What about a sandy colour with bright highlights? Or something more natural like the wooden door and minty green (although still quite cool, better than the austere white. And green is a calmer colour too for a bedroom....See More- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years agolast modified: 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 12 years ago
- 10 years ago
- 10 years agolast modified: 10 years ago
- 6 years ago
- 4 years agolast modified: 4 years ago
- 4 years ago





User