Oak furniture in small bedroom
11 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (15)
- 11 years ago
Related Discussions
Small master bedroom makeover
Comments (43)You may want to reconsider keeping curtains as well as the shutters, as they don't keep out all the light, particularly as you said the room is bright & south facing. Especially in the summertime when it gets lighter so much earlier. From someone who's been awake since 5am because of this problem! Note to self: must get round to choosing curtains! Also, F&B cornforth white is very pale. We've used it on the interior of our windows, but I think it would be a little boring if we used it on the walls, too close to white, especially in a room as bright as yours. A friend with very good taste recommended Little Greene's French Greys. It's a lovely warm grey & there are several different tones. Don't be scared of even the darkest one as even that isn't too strong on the walls! Our master bedroom used to be at the south facing front of a 30's house too, but after rebuilding we're now at the back of the house. Although I love looking out over the garden, I do miss that glorious sunshine you get! (Although not at 5 in the morning!). Have fun deciding, and remember you can always repaint if you really hate anything!...See MoreMaking most of existing bedroom furniture
Comments (26)Hi Mary what a lovely room. The cushions I bought ages ago, I think they were from Wayfair. I have had them for over a year so not sure you will be able to get them now. Lamp shade is from The Range. they sell the shades separately so had to buy base too....See MoreHow to update this bedroom small budget!
Comments (30)well everyone an update! progress has been slow hampered by a 22month old that is refusing to nap!! but I'm pleased with how it's turning out. but very sure I need to replace blinds now I have them back up and suggestions? I want to keep away from patterns .... I think. but open to suggestions....See MoreSmall bedroom for 15 yr old son, blank canvas
Comments (18)For the option 2 i put together a furtnirure list for you. La Redoute website has good sales now 30-40% and a website Homary has interesting furniture choices and you can use my coupon for additional 7% (Marinauk7) 1 https://tidd.ly/3m8HR4y 2 https://tidd.ly/3CmIFZj 3 https://tidd.ly/3m6Cy5B 4 https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/770701298/indoor-wood-planter-praha-perfect?epik=dj0yJnU9eFdHSWZSSUx2c2lqYzBEUF9mcWFPSlU1NWxwaDVKUmgmcD0wJm49UEJES01hdE85MkI1aU1SWjVPa0dTQSZ0PUFBQUFBR0Z6d2Zz 5 https://tidd.ly/3m9qy3j 6 https://tidd.ly/3C3jZ7P 7 https://tidd.ly/3b5sMKs 8 https://tidd.ly/3B8HXxg 9 https://tidd.ly/2ZeQn8O 10 https://www.luxdeco.com/products/chiffon-enamel-gold-alarm-clock 11 https://www.patchplants.com/gb/en/bundles/sunny-set-747/ 12 https://tidd.ly/3b1685V 13 https://tidd.ly/3b8jzB2 14 https://tidd.ly/3GhD20z 15 https://muk.homary.com/item/modern-leather-task-chair-for-desk-upholstered-swivel-office-chair-20645.html?ref=MARINADROBOT 16 https://tidd.ly/2ZhhJvj...See More- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 9 years ago
- 9 years ago



Tani H-S