debbie_breeze32

Small bedroom for 15 yr old son, blank canvas

Debbie Breeze
2 years ago

My sons bedroom original layout had built in double wardrobe and mismatch furniture which only made the room look a lot smaller than it was. I have knocked down the wardrobe and would really like some design ideas so that my son actually has a decent room to ‘live’ in. The door could be situated anywhere along the wall opposite the window, as it’s a stud wall and not load bearing. At the moment the door is opposite the window and the double wardrobe before I knocked it down was on the left of the door, facing the window wall. Apart from a uk single sized bed I would like at least a single built in wardrobe, chest of drawers and possibly a desk of sorts for Xbox, and school work. I would like storage ideas (shelves) and cupboards to hide all that teenage boys collect.

Comments (18)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.